Friday, July 9, 2010

Some Darn Cute Pics...

If I do say so myself... these kids are pretty photogenic. So I thought I'd share a brief glimpse into the last few months. Enjoy!

They LOVE their train table, which is conveniently located in our kitchen. I am now able to prepare meals in peace, while they happily play with trains. That is, until someone tries to take someone else's train away from them, or someone gets a spinning wheel hopelessly entangled in her ponytail, requiring Mommy to cut it out of her hair!

Sometimes sleep is more important than finishing goldfish crackers. I know, it's hard to imagine.



Ahh... getting wet, a favorite pastime. This is the highlight of our trips to the Reid Park zoo.

This one plays until his lips are blue and he is shivering and shaking from the cold. Only then is he ready to dry off and have a snack.



The three boys of the household relaxing. I often find them on the couch like this, watching cartoons and holding hands.


On the carousel at the zoo... Tino picked a dragon to ride...



And Victoria had lots of fun on her seal!

Oh, the joy of making them happy and seeing these bright smiles...


1 comment: