Sunday, October 9, 2011

New Rules in Our House

There are some rules I always thought were unspoken and universally understood.  Apparently, I was mistaken, as I find that I need to reiterate the following over and over and over again....

1.  We do not put our feet on the dinner table.

2.  When we hurt someone, we say we're sorry.

3.  Aim for the toilet while peeing.

4.  If you leave your prized possessions on the floor, the dogs will chew them up.

5.  When we don't put the caps on our markers, they dry out.

6.  Use of the expression "I'm going to poop on your face" will result in an immediate time-out.  Even if you are saying it to yourself.

7.  The same goes for "I'm going to pee on your face."

8.  Adults are not allowed to ask the question "why?"

Suggestions for additions to the list...?

1 comment:

  1. I love the house rules... I am going to make some up for our house and offer A and E the chance to contribute (perhaps between the hours of midnight and 2 am... isn't everyone up then??)

    XOXO - m

    ReplyDelete