Probably not good news. I sent Andrea an e-mail yesterday asking her to call me this evening, since I'd be on a plane during the time frame after she got out of the Red File meeting. She may not have received my e-mail, as I haven't heard back from her. Usually she is good about responding quickly. If she was out of the office in meetings all day, she might not have seen it. So she probably is sticking to the original plan that if we couldn't connect today, she would call me tomorrow. I am agonizing a bit over this, feeling as though she would have left a voice mail if it were good news. Why not, right? But I will find out soon enough.
I feel nervous. And also relatively calm. If it is meant to be, it will be. I am going to call my sister tomorrow and let her know. So if you are reading this blog, and can't wait until tomorrow evening to find out, please call her. After missing five days of work, I really need to be able to focus tomorrow and get caught up. So if the news is not favorable, I would prefer to only discuss it with one person, then get back to my work day and fill the rest of you in via blog tomorrow evening. Thanks for understanding.
In other news, we had a fabulous time on Dave's reunion tour. We saw a lot of good friends, Dave got to reconnect with many classmates, and we enjoyed several relaxing days with my in-laws. It was a good vacation, and I'm glad to be home. As Dorothy would say, there's no place like it.
Check in tomorrow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

The possibility is exciting . . . and I'll continue to hold a good thought for you. And you bet I'll check back tomorrow evening! Hang in there, my friend!
ReplyDeleteHmmm...it's Thursday, so you may be so excited with good news you haven't had time to post, or your original dreaded thought became reality. Only keep positive thoughts, never a doubt. What is sent out in the universe will come back...eventually.
ReplyDeleteWe are so pulling for you guys! Positive vibes coming your way!!!!
Tara - I'm thinking of you today. Hope you have some good news to post soon!
ReplyDelete