I subscribe to these daily "Notes From the Universe." My friend Julie turned me on to these nuggets of wisdom and praise during a very dark time for me in 2007. Each day I receive an e-mail at work telling me how wonderful I am, how much the Universe loves me, and how all of my dreams will come true if I only imagine and speak them into existence. Of course I realize that everyone who subscribes to this service receives the same notes- but it sure seems like some days they really are meant for me. This was yesterday's note:
One of the trickiest things about life, Tara, is that, at times, it happens so slowly.
Yet... if... it... happened... any... faster... you'd... already... have... everything... you... ever... wanted... without... learning... to... enjoy... the... ride.
Beep, beep...
The Universe
If you would like to receive "short and humorous reminders of life's magic and your divinity," you can do so at www.tut.com.
I am in Flagstaff this evening, missing Dave, wrapping up day one of a two day business trip around northern Arizona. Today I went to Winslow, Arizona, along with a business associate, and visited The Corner. Yes, you know, from the Eagles song... "Standing on the corner in Winslow, Arizona, such a fine sight to see..." There is a statue of a man standing on the corner and a mural on a building depicting a girl (my Lord!) in a flat-bed Ford. You can buy a personalized engraved brick for the plaza for $50. Maybe next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I got goosebumps as I read your Universe note.
ReplyDeleteHow true... I believe in the Universe in delivering what you need/want.
I love this post and have signed up for my own universe messages. My hubby and I met you when you came to your class. So glad you shared your story with us and are sharing your blog as well. It is so nice to hear about people ahead of us in the journey. I have started my own blog as well to share our journey with our friends and family. My friend suggested it before we started the classes but I didn't actually start until we were finished with the classes.
ReplyDelete