Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Family Photos

Want to see some photos of our family?


My co-workers pooled their funds to give us a gift certificate for professional photography. These photos were taken in our back yard. The photographer had a unique style- instead of trying to get us to pose formally, she just instructed us to play and have fun together. I think she captured a few really beautiful shots. She includes a CD with rights to print our own photos, so if anyone wants any of these, I can get them very inexpensively. Just let me know.

Today was the "first day of school" for the V's. They both cried when I left them, but settled down within minutes and were wonderfully behaved and played happily with the other children. They were happy to see me when I picked them up and seemed to not be particularly traumatized by the experience of having been left. They did take a bit longer to go to sleep this evening, probably because they both had a two hour nap at school. They will go for half-days Tuesday through Thursday for the next three weeks. Then we will take our First Family Vacation on a plane- going to see Dave's family in Pennsylvania. And then I return to work on May 10. Time flies.

Enjoy the photos!

7 comments:

  1. Oh. my. goodness. Those are so incredibly precious - what a beautiful family!! I love it. You all have the most amazing smiles. Hugs, Tara - so very, very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara, your family photos are SO precious! I loved them and it is clear to see that a new day has come (just like Celine Dion says) and with that your dream has come true! I'm so happy for you. Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. the photos are gorgeous... and I so recognize the look of "can you believe these are my children!!!" on your face. I hope I still have it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Tara! Love all the photos! You and Dave are beaming in these photos. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photos! They look like so much fun! So glad that you shared. I can't wait to see you in person and meet the little darlings, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful photos! zei

    ReplyDelete