I am overjoyed to learn today that my friends Angie and Jarrett will be welcoming two little boys into their lives. Angie and Jarrett went through parenting classes with us when we were all becoming certified to adopt. We liked them a lot and have stayed in contact with them for the past year and a half. I have met some of the most wonderful people through this journey of ours, and these two are no exception. They are a lovely couple and it strikes me as supremely unfair that two such amazing people should have to struggle so hard to have a family. But that struggle is over now. To read their happy news in their own words and congratulate them...
Click here
CONGRATULATIONS MY FRIENDS!!! I can't wait to hear all about your little ones!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am so happy to read this!!!
ReplyDeleteTara, thank you for your kind words, this is such a sad time for my family...news like this makes things a little better =)
It seems to be the month for referrals... someone I "met" on this rollercoaster ride also received a referral for a little girl. It's so exciting and brings back such good memories.
ReplyDelete