Monday, December 6, 2010

All Good Things...

Must eventually come to an end.  Yesterday marked my 30th day of daily blogging.  And do you know what I did?

Yes, that's right.  I forgot to blog.  How disappointing.  But really, I've kind of run out of things to say.  So I'm not sure what's next... do I go back to my 3 times per month blogging habits?  I think what I've learned from this little game is that it doesn't actually take that much time to post a blog entry here and there.  So we'll see how and if this changes my blogging habits.

I am really looking forward to the holidays.  I'm taking a week off from work before Christmas and I anticipate the week after (between Christmas and New Years Day) to be rather slow also.  So I'm hoping to get lots of quality V time in.

Thanks for reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment