Saturday, December 4, 2010

Matching Outfits

Here's something I never thought I'd see myself doing in a million years.



But it was actually pretty fun.  And I think I'll do it again sometime.  I might even start shopping with this goal in mind.  :)

If you think I'm starting to become a really cheesy person, you're probably right.  By the way, Dave was totally on board with this idea.  In fact, he was disappointed that I didn't dress Victoria's "baby" in navy and pink too.  But come on now- even I have to draw the line somewhere.

2 comments:

  1. Actually, I think those family photos where everyone is wearing a matching outfit are kinda cool.

    Probably because we NEVER had one in our family...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We dressed alike for Twin Day in high school. Gray sweaters, white t-shirts, jeans. But it looks much cuter on you and Victoria!

    from guess who

    ReplyDelete