Remember my rant last year about having to pay for school pictures for preschool children? Well, this year I was singing a different tune, as my father would say. I simply walked into the daycare with my credit card in hand, knowing I would buy the whole package. And I was completely overjoyed when I saw how the pictures came out.
C-U-T-E. I mean, of course the photographer had some pretty attractive subject matter to work with, but really... how did he get them to pose like that? I consider it a great accomplishment if I get the two of them in the photo frame and both are looking in my general direction at the same time.
So are you ready for some cuteness? You may want to sit down first.
Here we go...
My boy...
My girl...
And now for the pièce de résistance...
Even my stoic Dave nearly shed a tear of joy at this one. I mean, the HANDS!?!
Okay, I'll stop now. I'm well aware I'm out of control. Thanks for reading, as always.




Yes! Love the cuteness!
ReplyDelete