It was really hard to get snapshots of the kids hair today. They are in constant motion. But here is my best effort.
He loves this jacket, which was given to him by his Nana (my mom.) Normally he insists on wearing the hood, but in a rare moment of cooperation I got him to lower the hood so I could take this photo.
I was a little sad after she got her hair cut. I felt it made her look less like a baby.
It is amazing how quickly they grow and learn. Victoria is starting to talk a lot now. She repeats things that we say. The other day in Target, I said "Thank you" to the cashier. "You're welcome," she replied. Then Victoria said "Thank you," only hers sounds more like "Ti-ti" with the same intonation. Again the cashier responded, "You're welcome." I was shocked that she recognized what Victoria said.
Another thing that made me a little sad was that Tino learned how to correctly pronounce the word "dinosaur." Previously he had been saying "Dine-gy-saur," which I found cute beyond belief. So I am just trying to soak up every minute of this time with them, because things change so quickly.
Thanks for reading... I think my posts have gone from mind-numbingly depressing to nauseatingly sappy. I can't help it. I've always been ruled by my emotions.

emotions speak louder =) I love when you post
ReplyDeletesappy is good!
ReplyDeleteFinally got on the computer and caught up with all your notes since the kids moved in. Crack me up!!! Love the weight loss plan. Sounds like you are loving every minute of it as well as learning every minute of it! Thanks for the wagon pic; glad it's a hit. They are so adorable. Can't wait to meet them. Hope to see you this weekend.
ReplyDeleteThey are so DARLING! Remings me of our first 2 adopted angels! Especially since our girl is also Victoria!
ReplyDelete