But what do I love more than my Flip video recorder? Quick hint: starts with V...
My babies love singing in the tub. They also love being videotaped and watching the videos of themselves and laughing. I wish I had a second Flip, so I could make a movie of them watching movies of themselves. They scream and laugh and jump up and down. But for now, here is a brief serenade... Tino singing one of the all time classics and Victoria chiming in during his pauses.
Okay, that was somewhat painful. I had to save the video in multiple different formats and it took an agonizingly long time to upload. Also, I couldn't preview it because of "errors processing request" and I can't understand why the quality looks much worse than on my cherished Flip. But I did it! I uploaded a video!
So everybody click on it and write a comment, just to make me feel it was all worthwhile. Don't worry... it's only 40 seconds.
I'll be back soon with more exciting updates. Our big day is coming up in only 17 days.

Looks like Victoria was trying to steal the show, did you see the look on her face? Valentino was singing low notes, I wonder if he was imitating anyone? Is Dave a bass or baritone? Very cute! Encore! Encore!
ReplyDelete-- Issa
Well worth the time and energy you spent on uploading the video. Absolutely adorable, and this comment from a completely unbiased grandmother, Nana, that is. Thank you, my dear, for sharing the concert. AGD
ReplyDeleteI could never take my FLIP into the bathroom during while they are in the tub! Too much spashing and water all over the place.
ReplyDeleteHow cute! Thanks for sharing, you have two very precious little ones! :-) Angie
ReplyDelete