Saturday, November 13, 2010

How Much They've Changed...

I'm at my mom's house for the weekend and I was just looking through her collection of photos of the kids and it's really amazing how much they've changed over the last nine months since they moved in with us. 

Here's Tino on February 12th at the park:


And here he is on October 9th at a wedding, looking very solemn and formal:




Some of the baby chubbiness is gone from his cheeks and his posture seems more grown-up to me.  But the difference is more dramatic in Victoria. 

From Feb. 12th:


 

And on her birthday, September 25th:




Pushing her baby doll in a stroller is one of her favorite pastimes, along with "feeding" the baby, giving it a bottle, carrying it by its head, and as of today, rocking it to sleep.  She looks like such a big girl now, not a baby anymore.  But always my baby. 



1 comment:

  1. Lily saw the pictures of Victoria and said "I go play with her? She like to take her baby for walks too!

    ReplyDelete