Thursday, November 25, 2010

Today I Am Thankful For...

My extended family, many of whom gathered today to share a tasty potluck meal and enjoy each other's company...

My home and my health...

Being gainfully employed and having financial stability in these turbulent economic times...

My mother and my sister, who will care for the V's for the rest of the weekend so that Dave and I can go on a romantic 3 day, 2 night trip to a charming bed and breakfast in a lovely town about an hour from where we live...

Living in this lovely climate, where we can go on a family hay ride in the sun on Thanksgiving Day...

Having had Stan (my step-dad) in my life up until three years ago.  I wish that he could have known the V's.  Who knows... maybe he can see them from some other place.  I miss him, especially at Thanksgiving...

My beloved husband, who is my partner and my best friend.  I'm really excited to have a few days alone together...

And for my children, Valentino and Victoria, who have made my whole life complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment